JUVÉDERM: Rejuvenate Your Appearance without Surgery
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and volume, causing wrinkles, sagging, and other visible signs of aging. JUVÉDERM® is a non-invasive dermal filler which can restore the youthful contours of your face and reduce lines and wrinkles. At our practice location in Norwalk, CT, we provide JUVÉDERM XC and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC to rejuvenate your appearance. Dr. Anya Kishinevsky works with an in-house aesthetician to determine the ideal filler for your needs. Her skill and personalized touch can provide subtle, natural-looking results which complement your beauty.
What Is JUVÉDERM?
This dermal filler is made using hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance which stimulates the production of collagen. Hyaluronic acid adds volume and provides nutrients which help the skin retain moisture for beautiful results without surgery. All JUVÉDERM fillers have a smooth, gel-like consistency which offers lasting, natural-looking results.
JUVÉDERM has a range of products which precisely target certain areas of your face. At our practice location, we provide:
- JUVÉDERM XC: This product can smooth parentheses wrinkles and smile lines around the nose and mouth for results lasting up to a year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC: This product can add volume below the surface of your skin to restore midface volume loss in the cheeks. For some patients, results can last up to two years.
During your initial consultation at our practice, we can discuss your goals, concerns, and budget with you to determine the ideal filler for your unique needs. If Dr. Kishinevsky does not believe JUVÉDERM is right for you, she may recommend an alternative injectable or another nonsurgical treatment.
What to Expect During Treatment
Before beginning, Dr. Kishinevsky or our in-house aesthetician will prepare your skin for treatment. They will then inject JUVÉDERM into the predesignated treatment areas and gently massage the area to evenly distribute the hyaluronic acid.
JUVÉDERM is a quick, easy, and effective treatment which can restore the natural beauty of your facial features.
Each injection contains a small amount of lidocaine, a pain-reducing element which minimizes discomfort during and after your treatment. A typical treatment with JUVÉDERM lasts between 15 and 60 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
Expected Recovery and Results
Recovery time is minimal with JUVÉDERM, though you should avoid strenuous activity for at least 24 hours. You may notice some temporary side effects, such as:
- Bumps or lumps
Side effects generally fade within two to four weeks. The results of JUVÉDERM are often noticeable immediately after the procedure. However, you may need to wait for swelling to go down to see your final effects. JUVÉDERM is typically effective for one to two years. Regular touch-ups at our office can help you maintain your results longer.
Why Choose JUVÉDERM?
There are many advantages to choosing JUVÉDERM for your nonsurgical rejuvenation. Treatment with this product is:
- Long-Lasting: The results of JUVÉDERM can last one to two years. Other dermal fillers require more frequent touch-ups.
- Quick: The short treatment time and limited recovery mean you can return to your normal routine quickly.
- Relatively Painless: Unlike surgical treatments, dermal fillers involve little to no pain. With the addition of lidocaine, you may not feel any discomfort during your treatment.
- Effective: We can precisely target lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin to effectively rejuvenate your appearance.
Because JUVÉDERM contains naturally occurring substances, it also offers a reduced risk of allergic reaction.
Restore Lost Volume Today
While aging is a natural part of life, the effects do not have to show on your face. JUVÉDERM is a quick, easy, and effective treatment which can restore the natural beauty of your facial features. Learn more about this nonsurgical treatment by contacting our office online, calling our Norwalk office at (203) 388-9919.