A Full Body Lift Can Tighten and Define Your Whole Figure
For patients struggling with stretched or sagging skin due to significant weight loss, a full body lift at our Darien, CT, practice offers a comprehensive solution. During this treatment, Dr. Anya Kishinevsky can combine various body contouring procedures to enhance every part of your figure. These surgeries could include an arm lift, mid body lift, and breast lift, among others. Frequently, she will also perform liposuction to eliminate stubborn pockets of unwanted fat. Whatever specific procedures you choose to include in your treatment plan, your body lift will take place at our state-of-the-art, private operating facility, allowing you to enjoy incredibly safe and customized treatment.
Candidates for a Full Body Lift
A body lift can be an optimal option if you have lost a massive amount of weight through diet and exercise or through bariatric surgery. To qualify for body contouring, your weight must have been stable for at least three months. You should also be a non-smoker and be in good overall health with no history of an autoimmune disease, bleeding disorder, or similar condition. Dr. Kishinevsky will consider your overall health, as well as your current medications, to determine your eligibility for a full body lift.
Our care will give you a dramatically slimmer, more toned figure. As a result, you could look years younger and pounds thinner.
What Is Involved in a Full Body Lift?
A body lift is different for each patient. Your treatment regimen will depend on your cosmetic goals, as well as the extent and location of your excess skin. Dr. Kishinevsky will discuss your options at your consultation, but common procedures performed in a full body lift include:
Full body lifts are typically performed in stages depending on the extent of treatment you desire.
- Arm lift
- Through incisions on the inside or the back of your arm, Dr. Kishinevsky can remove sagging tissue. She also offers mini arm lifts, which she can perform through tiny incisions hidden in your armpits.
- Breast lift
- We offer several breast lift methods to give you a perkier and more youthful bust line. Dr. Kishinevsky is especially adept with the vertical short scar technique. This method involves a single incision from the areola down to the breast crease.
- Lower body lift
- During the lower body lift portion of your treatment, Dr. Kishinevsky will create an incision all the way around your abdomen and thighs. Then she can remove large amounts of damaged skin and tighten the underlying muscles.
- In conjunction with any of these options, Dr. Kishinevsky may recommend liposuction. Through a small tube (cannula), she will suction out unwanted fat cells. If desired, she can purify those cells and inject them into another part of your body. In this way, she can improve your overall curves.
Eliminate Excess Skin and Fat with a Full Body Lift
Risks and Benefits of a Body Lift
A body lift is quite extensive, and like any surgery, it does involve some risks. You will experience temporary side effects, such as inflammation, bruising, swelling, and numbness, among others. These side effects will usually go away within a few weeks, if not sooner. Medications, plenty of rest, and a healthy diet can help to ease discomfort more quickly. In rare cases, you could suffer more serious complications. These could include:
- undesirable scarring
- deep vein thrombosis
- skin or fat necrosis
- unsatisfactory final results
Severe side effects are rare when you visit an experienced surgeon like Dr. Kishinevsky. She trained at some of the nation’s most well-regarded medical institutions. She is also highly familiar with all types of body contouring procedures, and she has received numerous awards from patients and fellow doctors alike. At her well-equipped and modern facility, your body lift can be comfortable and stress-free.
In addition to a safe surgery, you can also enjoy the many outstanding benefits of a full body lift. Our care will give you a dramatically slimmer, more toned figure. As a result, you could look years younger and pounds thinner. In turn, your self-confidence may soar, having dramatic benefits for your overall quality of life.
Learn More about a Full Body Lift
To learn more about full body lifts and to find out which procedures could be included in your surgical plan, call our office at (203) 388-9919 or contact us online today. Dr. Kishinevsky can put her years of experience to work for you and help you achieve a slimmer, more contoured body.