Choosing the right plastic surgeon and surgical practice to make your cosmetic or reconstructive dreams come true can be a tough decision. Board-certified surgeon Anya Kishinevsky, M.D., and her highly trained staff offer superior plastic surgery results and VIP-quality care. Why do so many patients in the Norwalk, Fairfield, and Bridgeport, CT, areas choose our practice for plastic surgery procedures?
Superior Results from a Superior Surgeon
Why Choosing Our Practice Makes Sense
VIP TreatmentOur staff, from the first person you meet to Dr. Kishinevsky herself, are warm, caring professionals who want you to feel very important, comfortable, and at home the second you walk into our Norwalk or Fairfield offices.
No Rush/No Pressure
Dr. Kishinevsky will listen carefully to your cosmetic goals, dreams, and desires. She’ll answer your questions thoroughly and offer educated suggestions, but will never rush you to make a decision.
Dr. Kishinevsky has been practicing since 2006 and has undergone rigorous specialized training to earn the distinction of being board-certified. Not all plastic surgeons achieve this.
On TimeNo one likes sitting bored in a reception room. Our patients never experience long waiting room times. That’s one reason people come from all over the country to experience our exceptional level of care.
Inviting and Reassuring
Other practices may seem cold and sterile. Our offices are sunny, warm, and welcoming. Our luxurious Norwalk and Fairfield offices offer stunning views, comforting snacks, and a fun play area for younger patients.
Our staff is fluent in several languages including Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, and French.
Full Spectrum of Procedures
Dr. Kishinevsky provides superior cosmetic and reconstructive face, breast, and body plastic surgery as well as extremely effective nonsurgical treatments.
5-Star Testimonials for Our Connecticut Practice "I promise you won't want to go anywhere else!"
Dr. Kishinevsky and her team are wonderful. I have gone there for botox multiple times. I love that she is able to give me natural results that don't leave my face frozen. Recently, I asked her about filler for my thinning face which leaves me looking tired and Dr. Kishinevsky was so patient and explained my options. We decided to proceed with Sculptra, which takes longer to see improvements than traditional fillers but gives longer lasting results. Dr. Kishinevsky is so well educated, I felt so confident that I was in good hands. Her entire team is so wonderful and took care of me the entire time. (I felt so pampered - everyone was in the room with me and made me feel like an old friend). I would highly recommend Dr. Kishinevsky and her team.View More Google Reviews
As a Registered Nurse I know the importance of making the right choice when it comes to your medical care. Dr. Kishinevsky is professional, skilled and has the best bedside manner. I had a lipoma on my forehead for the past six years due to a trauma; and I had put off getting it removed out of fear. From the moment I walked into her office the ambience brought a feeling of serenity. I was then greeted by her amazing staff at the front desk who made my consult even more reassuring. The removal of my lipoma went so smoothly. I was awake during the procedure and Dr. Kishinevsky talked with me the entire time putting me at ease...I have gotten so many compliments on how well and how unnoticeable my incision is from other medical professionals. Go for a consult, I promise you won't want to go anywhere else!View on Google
Worried about Costs? We Offer Helpful Financing
Don’t put off your cosmetic dreams due to financial concerns. Our practice offered affordable financing through United Medical Credit. Loan options through multiple lenders can help make out-of-pocket costs more manageable, so you can receive the top-grade care you need and deserve.
Meet Our Wonderful Office Staff
Lisa went to the Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing, Surgical Technologist program. She did her clinicals at Bridgeport Hospital, and then continued to work at Greenwich Hospital for over two years. She helps prep for office procedures, escorts patients to examination rooms, and prepares them for their appointments with Dr. Kishinevsky. Lisa also assists patients with pre-op and post operative care.
What about Major Surgeries?
- Dr. Kishinevsky performs major cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries requiring general anesthesia at local state-of-the-art surgical centers and hospitals. These excellent facilities include the Imagine Aesthetics and the Aesthetic Surgery Center, which is among the most luxurious surgical facilities in the area.
- The sunny, open rooms feature elegant designs, creating a relaxing, upscale environment for patients seeking the best surgical results. The facilities are private, catering to discerning patients wishing to avoid the noisy hustle of hospital surgery.
- Only cosmetic surgery is performed here, so infection rates are exceedingly low. Our staff is committed to accommodating your every need, from help with an overnight stay to extra support and reassurance.
- The plastic surgery centers Dr. Kishinevsky uses allow her patients to be cared for and to recover with a peaceful state of mind in a luxurious and private setting. Because our team is committed to their satisfaction, patients who undergo breast reconstruction, a tummy tuck, eyelid surgery, or another plastic surgery procedure, can receive the individual VIP attention they deserve while enjoying the charm and upscale services our practice is known for.
MediSpa Rejuvenation Treatments
Dr. Kishinevsky is also a trusted expert at Westport MediSpa in downtown Westport, CT. She sees patients in their beautiful, relaxing setting, and coordinates with leading dermatologists and aestheticians for the ultimate in skin rejuvenation.
Our In-House Skin Treatments and Products
In addition to exceptional plastic surgery and dermal injection procedures offered by Anya Kishinevsky, M.D., our practice has a skilled skin care professional on staff who performs medical-grade skin rejuvenation and spa treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and more.
Our practice also features Dr. Kishinevsky's distinctive line of skin care products designed around Obagi® prescription-strength skin care for brilliantly flawless and glowing skin. Contact us to find out how our aesthetician can reveal a healthier and younger-looking you!
Dr. Kishinevsky Gives Back
Dr. Kishinevsky enjoys volunteering her time to worthy causes throughout Fairfield county. She has served as a mentor for Career Day and Women's Career Day at Norwalk High School and Brien McMahon High School for the past 6 years, helping to inspire young people to pursue careers in health care.
She also regularly provides free healthcare to those in need, whether from traumas such as car accidents or dog bites as well as reconstruction for breast and skin cancers.
Charitable Mission, Healing the Children, Thailand
- Dr. Kishinevsky is a volunteer for the Connecticut-based, non-profit volunteer organization Healing the Children (HTC), which provides free medical care to young people living in remote and poverty-stricken areas around the world. These children lack the access and financial resources for necessary medical attention. The organization works toward creating a world where every child has direct access to medical care.
- Dr. Kishinevsky joined HTC in 2005 as a participating surgical resident in a community outreach to help children with congenital deformities in Thailand's Petchaburi Province. She provided the local population with quality reconstructive surgery services free of charge and shared the latest plastic surgery techniques with local surgeons.