Anya Kishinevsky, M.D.
Thinking about cosmetic or reconstructive surgery? Choosing the right plastic surgeon is the most important decision you can make.
Dr. Anya Kishinevsky is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in VIP treatment for her Norwalk, CT, area patients.
Why is Anya Kishinevsky, M.D., considered to be one of the top plastic surgeons in Connecticut?
Meet Dr. Anya Kishinevsky
About Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Anya Kishinevsky
- Anya Kishinevsky, M.D. is a supremely talented plastic surgeon. She expertly combines high standards of professionalism, surgical excellence, a keen artistic vision, and a genuinely caring attitude.
- As a professional woman, Dr. Kishinevsky is sensitive to the needs of busy professionals who prefer gentle techniques for a quick recovery, enabling them to get back to their schedules quickly.
- She uses the most up-to-date procedures and technologies in the field of plastic surgery to customize treatments so that her patients can achieve optimal aesthetic results.
- Our patients love Dr. Kishinevsky because she is an excellent listener completely focused on helping every patient realize their goals.
Eight Reasons to Choose Dr. Kishinevsky
Whether you are getting injectables or breast reconstruction, Dr. Kishinevsky and her team will treat you like the VIP you are, creating a customized treatment plan based on your cosmetic goals and needs.
Dr. Kishinevsky has years of specialized plastic surgery education and training that many plastic surgeons do not have. She also passed a difficult exam given by a board of distinguished doctors. Board-certified surgeons are at the top of their profession. Not all plastic surgeons achieve this distinction.
Dr. Kishinevsky studied at some of the most prestigious universities and medical facilities in the country, including Johns Hopkins in Maryland, New York's Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and the Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut.
Trained by the Best
She has trained with world-renowned plastic surgeons and is currently learning technical innovations in microsurgical breast reconstruction at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital.
Prestigious Hospital Affiliations
When a complex procedure can not be performed at one of her practices, Dr. Kishinevsky has surgical privileges at local hospitals such as Norwalk, Bridgeport, St. Vincent’s, Stamford, and Greenwich.
Dr. Kishinevsky provides a full spectrum of face, breast, and body surgery as well as nonsurgical treatments like injectables and microdermabrasion.
Multilingual PracticeDr. Kishinevsky speaks excellent Russian, French, and Hebrew, and Spanish.
Anya Kishinevsky, M.D. Quality You Can Trust
Dr. Kishinevsky is one of a kind. She’s so personable, smart, and patient. Really takes the time to answer any questions you have about various treatments. In addition, she is a highly skilled doctor - I wouldn’t go to anyone else for a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure. Highly recommended!!View on Google
Everyone in this office is amazing ..The decor is out of this world ... cleanliness was by far one of the cleanest offices I’ve been to... My surgery went well and my results are out of this world I would put Dr K up against anyone.View on Google
Distinguished Affiliations Include:
Honors, Awards, and Extracurricular Activities
Dr. Kishinevsky is a fan of running, water skiing, and playing tennis. Other interests include ballroom dancing, classical music, traveling, and the creative arts. Her various honors include:
- 2017, 2016, 2015: Featured in Connecticut Magazine's Top Docs issue
- 2016: Best of Fairfield County by Proactive Resource
- 2014: Earned Vitals Patient Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Award
- 2006: Philip Corso award for outstanding research in plastic surgery for Determinants of Satisfaction in Abdominoplasty Patients
- 2005: Philip Corso award for outstanding research in plastic surgery for A New, Minimally Invasive Technique for "Sural Nerve Graft Harvesting" project
- 2000: Teaching Award, U.S. Army, for the support of Special Operations Combat Medic/EMT Paramedic Class 03-00 during the Emergency Medicine Rotation
- 1997-1999: Academic awards in family medicine, geriatrics, general surgery sub-internship, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, hematology
- 1997: Summer Research Fellowship recipient for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 1996: Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- 1995: Howard Hughes Fellowship for undergraduate research
- 1992: National Merit Scholar
- Leader of Students Teaching AIDS to Students
- Johns Hopkins Tutorial Project tutor, for which she was hailed as one of a "thousand points of light" by former President George H.W. Bush.