Sagging skin around your cheeks can make you look aged, tired, or overweight. But if your concerns are minimal, you might not be ready to undergo surgical skin tightening.
Dr. Anya Kishinevsky offers facial skin tightening using the Silhouette InstaLift™ system, which lifts facial tissue and stimulates collagen production without surgery.
Find out if facial skin tightening is right for you during a one-on-one consultation at our offices in Norwalk and Fairfield, CT...
Are You a Good Candidate?
Facial skin tightening can benefit men and women who want to rejuvenate their facial features but are not ready to undergo a surgical facelift. It can also benefit patients who are not candidates for injectable treatments. Facial skin tightening can address sagging or loose skin in the mid-face area, but if your skin is too thin or too thick, you might be better suited to other non-surgical treatments offered at our medical spa.
How It Works
Facial skin tightening helps turn back the clock because it:
- Lifts and tightens: Tissues are lifted using special sutures. The sutures are made from a polymer that is found in many medical devices and is safe for use within the body. They allow Dr. Kishinevsky to directly control how much skin is lifted, producing immediate results.
- Stimulates collagen production: This process gradually stimulates the production of collagen, the protein that forms a meshwork within your skin and produces a supple, youthful texture. This effect is key in giving patients natural-looking results. As the sutures are naturally absorbed by the body, they also help stimulate the production of collagen.
Immediately following the procedure, you will notice more defined cheekbones and an overall more youthful appearance.
The Treatment Process
The entire skin tightening procedure takes about 45 minutes. For most patients, there is minimal recovery and downtime. Although the process will vary from patient to patient, here is what you can generally expect:
- Consultation: In order to determine your candidacy, Dr. Kishinevsky will review your medical history, listen to your concerns, and talk to you about your expectations. Based on this information, she can explain your treatment options and help you determine if nonsurgical skin tightening is right for you.
- Procedure: The doctor will mark the mid-face areas where the sutures will be inserted. She will then apply a local anesthetic to the treatment area to reduce any discomfort. Once you are numb, she will insert the sutures in the subcutaneous layer of your skin where they will be discreetly hidden. Dr. Kishinevsky will then lift the underlying tissue to achieve the desired effects.
- Recovery: Because the procedure is nonsurgical, there is minimal recovery time or discomfort. Some patients may experience swelling, bruising, or mild discomfort, but these effects are temporary.
Immediately following the procedure, you will notice more defined cheekbones and an overall more youthful appearance. Based on your concerns, Dr. Kishinevsky will recommend how often you should undergo touch-up treatments at our Fairfield or Norwalk offices.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Most men and women who want to achieve improved definition in their mid-face are good candidates for non-surgical skin tightening. Dr. Kishinevsky uses her careful, artistic touch to help you look younger and more refreshed while still looking like yourself.
If you are ready to learn about how facial skin tightening can enhance your confidence and your quality of life, call our Norwalk office at (203) 388-9919 or request a consultation online.